Three lost Boston men found on Mount Adams
Fish and Game officials said the three were without lights or proper equipment for the woods after sunset when temperatures were headed down to the 30s, and called 911 for help.
The hikers, identified as Kellum Ho, 25, Tou Chen, 25, and Viet Nguyen, 24, of Boston, had an automobile GPS with them that they used to relay their location to Gorham police. The three were found at about 9 p.m. Saturday.
A Fish and Game spokesman said all of the rescued hikers were in good condition, but cold.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sochi to Plymouth, curling's the hottest thing on ice - 0
- Rescue Run, Earth Day festivities set for April 26 - 0
- ARLNH names Goffstown man Volunteer of the Year - 0
- Nashua's Lil' Iguana plans Family Fun Day May 3 - 0
- Officer says video of snowmobilers' moose meeting shows what not to do - 11
- Motorcycling Hudson couple sees the world with only the vaguest of itineraries - 0
- Pinkerton Academy tops Dover High in Granite State Challenge - 0
- Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Heading to fish Lake Ontario with an old friend - 0
- Visitors enjoy a little '(Peep)ing' at annual Newport event - 0
Win tickets to see Comedian Mike Birbiglia!
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare