Three lost Boston men found on Mount Adams
Fish and Game officials said the three were without lights or proper equipment for the woods after sunset when temperatures were headed down to the 30s, and called 911 for help.
The hikers, identified as Kellum Ho, 25, Tou Chen, 25, and Viet Nguyen, 24, of Boston, had an automobile GPS with them that they used to relay their location to Gorham police. The three were found at about 9 p.m. Saturday.
A Fish and Game spokesman said all of the rescued hikers were in good condition, but cold.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Next sign-up begins Aug. 11 for community-supported fishery - 0
- Energy Commission lays out roadmap for improving efficiency - 0
- A taste of the Old West in Pelham at The Great Nor'easter - 0
- Salem board gives OK for expanded funeral home parking - 0
- Senior News: Lifelong Learning Institute plans fall class previews - 0
- John Harrigan's Woods, Water & Wildlife: Pigs, ATV update and the bear facts - 0
- Tapped into flavor at Manchester's Summer Fest - 2
- More than 3,000 school backpacks distributed during the One Day of Community in Manchester - 0
- Sails, strategy and Sunapee sunsets; Cruising Fleet sailors enjoy friendly competition - 0
Win tickets to see Cher's D2K Tour
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Win tickets to see Austin Mahone
Protesting workers nix Market Basket amnesty
Faith and freedom; a near-martyr comes to NH