Three lost Boston men found on Mount Adams
Fish and Game officials said the three were without lights or proper equipment for the woods after sunset when temperatures were headed down to the 30s, and called 911 for help.
The hikers, identified as Kellum Ho, 25, Tou Chen, 25, and Viet Nguyen, 24, of Boston, had an automobile GPS with them that they used to relay their location to Gorham police. The three were found at about 9 p.m. Saturday.
A Fish and Game spokesman said all of the rescued hikers were in good condition, but cold.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings - 1
- Rock My Soul performs - 0
- Revels North in Hanover - 0
- Bluegrass Christmas Concert set for Saturday - 0
- Take a stroll through centuries of Seacoast history this weekend - 0
- G.I. Holiday Jukebox in Manchester - 0
- For Art's Sake fundraiser garners $20,000 for NH organizations, more - 0
- 'Frost Heaves' brings holiday hilarity back to town with illuminating ride through small-town New Hampshire - 0
- Pemigewasset Choral Society plans Gilford, Franklin, Plymouth shows - 0
Big tipper stops for lunch
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
Peterborough seniors know they have friends
Candia lights up the night
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained