Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Plymouth man arrested for robbing same place twice
Jason Crosby, 32, was arrested in Plymouth late Friday on two counts of armed robbery. Bail was set at $100,000, and he is slated for arraignment Monday in 9th Circuit Court in Nashua.
Crosby is accused of robbing Haffner's Kick Stop at 215 Lowell Road on July 7 at 10:37 p.m. and again on Friday at 3:06 a.m., police said.
In the first robbery, Crosby displayed a small black semi-automatic handgun and demanded money from the clerk, authorities said. The second time, the suspect claimed to have had a weapon and again demanded money, police said.
The Nashua police provided assistance in the investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested as Manchester West High School intruder indicted on felony charge - 0
- Keene police say one charged with riot on Saturday, another arrested could face riot charge - 0
- Manchester man indicted on charge he ordered murder of city man - 0
- Husband found guilty, wife awaiting trial in murder of St. Johnsbury, Vt. teacher - 0
- No murder charge in stabbing of Manchester man in 'Black Acres;' self-defense claimed - 1
- Ottawa police say male suspect in attack and soldier are dead - 1
- Keene police release riot images, seek help with identification - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Meat cleaver has key role in threats, assault case - 0
- Mass. man charged with robbing Tobacco Junction store in Pelham - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man dies, toddler rescued in Manchester apartment fire - 0
- Motorist struck by car while changing tire on I-93 in Londonderry - 0
- Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate - 2
- Man, 60, found dead in burned Manchester apartment building; 1-year-old boy rescued - 1
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announces - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 15
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 3
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Fall hikers throughout NH put on notice
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Fixing Obamacare: Shaheen offers no way out
Health costs up for Manchester
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483