Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Police look for 2 men in Manchester shooting
Det. Sgt. Sean M. Leighton said the man was shot and subsequently robbed while in his apartment at 377 Pearl St. He was shot in the right thigh, an injury not believed to be life-threatening, he said. His name wasn't released.
Police were called to the area of Pearl and Hall streets around 9:20 p.m. for a report of a gunshot. Witnesses reported seeing two suspicious men coming from the area shortly after hearing a gunshot.
Police found a vehicle in the driveway that had sustained damage as a result of a gunshot.
The victim described the man who shot him as a dark-skinned, heavy-set Hispanic man dressed in all black clothing. He was with a black man described as being about 6-feet tall and weighing 260 pounds, also dressed in all black.
Anyone with information can contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711, ext. 5511 or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Mercury Systems brings 90 jobs to Hudson - 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Total Votes: 917