Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police look for 2 men in Manchester shooting
Det. Sgt. Sean M. Leighton said the man was shot and subsequently robbed while in his apartment at 377 Pearl St. He was shot in the right thigh, an injury not believed to be life-threatening, he said. His name wasn't released.
Police were called to the area of Pearl and Hall streets around 9:20 p.m. for a report of a gunshot. Witnesses reported seeing two suspicious men coming from the area shortly after hearing a gunshot.
Police found a vehicle in the driveway that had sustained damage as a result of a gunshot.
The victim described the man who shot him as a dark-skinned, heavy-set Hispanic man dressed in all black clothing. He was with a black man described as being about 6-feet tall and weighing 260 pounds, also dressed in all black.
Anyone with information can contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711, ext. 5511 or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Three to be arraigned after three-hour search in Northwood - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 1
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Enfield man killed in Vt. hit-and-run - 0
- AG finds no new criminal conduct for ex-New London police chief - 1
- Route 125 in Lee/Barrington area closed after tractor-trailer overturns - 0
- Kuster says Libya is not in Middle East, won't answer voter's Benghazi question - 31
- Newington accident victim succumbs to her injuries - 0
- Police check out bomb threat at Sanborn Regional High - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council - 4
- Abigail's mother speaks of hope on ABC's Good Morning America - 0
- I-293 North ramp reopens in Manchester - 1
Enfield man killed in Vt. hit-and-run
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424