Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police look for 2 men in Manchester shooting
Det. Sgt. Sean M. Leighton said the man was shot and subsequently robbed while in his apartment at 377 Pearl St. He was shot in the right thigh, an injury not believed to be life-threatening, he said. His name wasn't released.
Police were called to the area of Pearl and Hall streets around 9:20 p.m. for a report of a gunshot. Witnesses reported seeing two suspicious men coming from the area shortly after hearing a gunshot.
Police found a vehicle in the driveway that had sustained damage as a result of a gunshot.
The victim described the man who shot him as a dark-skinned, heavy-set Hispanic man dressed in all black clothing. He was with a black man described as being about 6-feet tall and weighing 260 pounds, also dressed in all black.
Anyone with information can contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711, ext. 5511 or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 1
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 0
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424