Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police look for 2 men in Manchester shooting
Det. Sgt. Sean M. Leighton said the man was shot and subsequently robbed while in his apartment at 377 Pearl St. He was shot in the right thigh, an injury not believed to be life-threatening, he said. His name wasn't released.
Police were called to the area of Pearl and Hall streets around 9:20 p.m. for a report of a gunshot. Witnesses reported seeing two suspicious men coming from the area shortly after hearing a gunshot.
Police found a vehicle in the driveway that had sustained damage as a result of a gunshot.
The victim described the man who shot him as a dark-skinned, heavy-set Hispanic man dressed in all black clothing. He was with a black man described as being about 6-feet tall and weighing 260 pounds, also dressed in all black.
Anyone with information can contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711, ext. 5511 or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Fourth-graders ‘experience’ Ellis Island
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Copper stolen from old Salem school
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424