Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police look for 2 men in Manchester shooting
Det. Sgt. Sean M. Leighton said the man was shot and subsequently robbed while in his apartment at 377 Pearl St. He was shot in the right thigh, an injury not believed to be life-threatening, he said. His name wasn't released.
Police were called to the area of Pearl and Hall streets around 9:20 p.m. for a report of a gunshot. Witnesses reported seeing two suspicious men coming from the area shortly after hearing a gunshot.
Police found a vehicle in the driveway that had sustained damage as a result of a gunshot.
The victim described the man who shot him as a dark-skinned, heavy-set Hispanic man dressed in all black clothing. He was with a black man described as being about 6-feet tall and weighing 260 pounds, also dressed in all black.
Anyone with information can contact the Manchester Police Department at 668-8711, ext. 5511 or Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth