Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Pembroke burglary takes donations meant for brain cancer patient
Rodrigues said employees found the back door ajar and several items missing, including cash, computers and other equipment. Also missing was a safe containing donations for employee Jaime Taylor-Harper, who is in a Boston hospital with Stage 4 brain cancer, Rodrigues said.
Taylor-Harper was married shortly before being diagnosed and recently celebrated her two-year wedding anniversary, Rodrigues said. She said she hasn't told Taylor-Harper about the theft "because she has enough going on already."
"It was just an incredible outpouring of community support," she said. The theft "was just so upsetting."
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Boston among worst cities for gridlock - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior