Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Hooksett man sought for alleged assault of 14-year-old girl
Carlos A. Bolieiro is charged with three counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault.
The alleged sexual assaults were reported on Aug. 5. Officers obtained a warrant for Bolieiro's arrest that same day, but when they went to his residence that night, he was gone.
Investigators seized evidence from his home after obtaining a search warrant for it.
Police said Bolieiro sexually assaulted the teen, who he knows, over a 10-month period.
Investigators believe Bolieiro has fled the area and may be attempting to leave the country.
The U.S. Marshals Service, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. State Department are assisting police in trying to find Bolieiro.
Anyone with information regarding Bolieiro is asked to call Det. Dean Lombardo at 624-1560, Ext. 146.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 3
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Rondo leads Celtics past Nets
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief