Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Hooksett man sought for alleged assault of 14-year-old girl
Carlos A. Bolieiro is charged with three counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault.
The alleged sexual assaults were reported on Aug. 5. Officers obtained a warrant for Bolieiro's arrest that same day, but when they went to his residence that night, he was gone.
Investigators seized evidence from his home after obtaining a search warrant for it.
Police said Bolieiro sexually assaulted the teen, who he knows, over a 10-month period.
Investigators believe Bolieiro has fled the area and may be attempting to leave the country.
The U.S. Marshals Service, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. State Department are assisting police in trying to find Bolieiro.
Anyone with information regarding Bolieiro is asked to call Det. Dean Lombardo at 624-1560, Ext. 146.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 1
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483