Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Hooksett man sought for alleged assault of 14-year-old girl
Carlos A. Bolieiro is charged with three counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault.
The alleged sexual assaults were reported on Aug. 5. Officers obtained a warrant for Bolieiro's arrest that same day, but when they went to his residence that night, he was gone.
Investigators seized evidence from his home after obtaining a search warrant for it.
Police said Bolieiro sexually assaulted the teen, who he knows, over a 10-month period.
Investigators believe Bolieiro has fled the area and may be attempting to leave the country.
The U.S. Marshals Service, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. State Department are assisting police in trying to find Bolieiro.
Anyone with information regarding Bolieiro is asked to call Det. Dean Lombardo at 624-1560, Ext. 146.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sugar Hill man pleads guilty to criminal trespassing - 0
- Ex-Connecticut governor guilty of violating federal campaign laws - 0
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for violating restraining order - 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Not your standard victory - 0
- Diane Foley is a lady of extraordinary elegance - 0
- Mayor's police contract veto may face override in Nashua - 0
- Havenstein to unveil 'Pledge 2.0' today, saying, 'I won't spend money we don't have' - 1
- Motivation Matters: Hey, boss! How am I doing? - 0
- Big Idea Group a startup breeding ground - 0
- North Country summit to highlight job creation - 0
- Food stamp loophole not a go in NH - 0
- Your Turn, NH -- Everett Pollard: Mount Sunapee's master plan will benefit whole region - 0
7 hikers rescued from Pawtuckaway
Foreclosure relief clinic Oct. 1 in Derry
Food stamp loophole not a go in NH
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Total Votes: 917