Hooksett man sought for alleged assault of 14-year-old girl
HOOKSETT – Police are searching for a 51-year-old Hooksett man wanted for sexually assaulting a 14-year-old girl.
Carlos A. Bolieiro is charged with three counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault.
The alleged sexual assaults were reported on Aug. 5. Officers obtained a warrant for Bolieiro's arrest that same day, but when they went to his residence that night, he was gone.
Investigators seized evidence from his home after obtaining a search warrant for it.
Police said Bolieiro sexually assaulted the teen, who he knows, over a 10-month period.
Investigators believe Bolieiro has fled the area and may be attempting to leave the country.
The U.S. Marshals Service, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the U.S. State Department are assisting police in trying to find Bolieiro.
Anyone with information regarding Bolieiro is asked to call Det. Dean Lombardo at 624-1560, Ext. 146.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.