Nashua man charged in variety store robbery
NASHUA – A city man is under arrest, accused of trying to rob Lake Street Convenience Store Thursday while armed with a knife.
Michael Fawcett, 47, of 117 Pine St., Apt. A, was arrested without incident at his residence on Thursday.
He is accused of trying to rob the 49 Lake St. store about 10:50 a.m. Thursday, but he ended up with nothing.
Fawcett is charged with armed robbery, a class A felony, and being a convicted felon in possession of a weapon.
What's next:Fawcett is being held on $25,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Friday in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.