Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Drugs seized in Tilton raid
Tilton Police Chief Robert Cormier said at 4:25 p.m., police executed a search warrant for illegal sales of narcotics at home on Autumn Drive.
After the search found the illegal drugs, police arrested two of the home's residents.
Benjamin Ricks, 31, was arrested and charged with illegal possession of controlled drugs/narcotics, and possession with intent to sell illegal drugs/narcotics.
Sarah Swett, 25, same address, was charged with illegal possession of controlled drugs/narcotics.
Ricks was held on $10,000 cash bail, and Swett was released on personal recognizance.
Sanbornton police assisted, as did members of the state police and a state police dog.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call Tilton police detectives at 286-4442 or to call the department's tip line at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424