Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Drugs seized in Tilton raid
Tilton Police Chief Robert Cormier said at 4:25 p.m., police executed a search warrant for illegal sales of narcotics at home on Autumn Drive.
After the search found the illegal drugs, police arrested two of the home's residents.
Benjamin Ricks, 31, was arrested and charged with illegal possession of controlled drugs/narcotics, and possession with intent to sell illegal drugs/narcotics.
Sarah Swett, 25, same address, was charged with illegal possession of controlled drugs/narcotics.
Ricks was held on $10,000 cash bail, and Swett was released on personal recognizance.
Sanbornton police assisted, as did members of the state police and a state police dog.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call Tilton police detectives at 286-4442 or to call the department's tip line at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 31
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 4
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917