Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Drugs seized in Tilton raid
Tilton Police Chief Robert Cormier said at 4:25 p.m., police executed a search warrant for illegal sales of narcotics at home on Autumn Drive.
After the search found the illegal drugs, police arrested two of the home's residents.
Benjamin Ricks, 31, was arrested and charged with illegal possession of controlled drugs/narcotics, and possession with intent to sell illegal drugs/narcotics.
Sarah Swett, 25, same address, was charged with illegal possession of controlled drugs/narcotics.
Ricks was held on $10,000 cash bail, and Swett was released on personal recognizance.
Sanbornton police assisted, as did members of the state police and a state police dog.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call Tilton police detectives at 286-4442 or to call the department's tip line at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
- Man faces many charges following Milford rampage - 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 1
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Senate passes Medicaid expansion on bipartisan vote - 4
- House kills suicide-related bills - 1
- Staples to shut 225 stores as online competition hurts sales - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- St. A Hawks grounded by the Chargers - 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 1
House votes for cellphone ban while driving