Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Drugs seized in Tilton raid
Tilton Police Chief Robert Cormier said at 4:25 p.m., police executed a search warrant for illegal sales of narcotics at home on Autumn Drive.
After the search found the illegal drugs, police arrested two of the home's residents.
Benjamin Ricks, 31, was arrested and charged with illegal possession of controlled drugs/narcotics, and possession with intent to sell illegal drugs/narcotics.
Sarah Swett, 25, same address, was charged with illegal possession of controlled drugs/narcotics.
Ricks was held on $10,000 cash bail, and Swett was released on personal recognizance.
Sanbornton police assisted, as did members of the state police and a state police dog.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call Tilton police detectives at 286-4442 or to call the department's tip line at 855-286-6565.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424