Drugs seized in Tilton raid
TILTON – Police arrested two local residents Thursday on drug charges, seizing "a large amount of drugs and cash."
Tilton Police Chief Robert Cormier said at 4:25 p.m., police executed a search warrant for illegal sales of narcotics at home on Autumn Drive.
After the search found the illegal drugs, police arrested two of the home's residents.
Benjamin Ricks, 31, was arrested and charged with illegal possession of controlled drugs/narcotics, and possession with intent to sell illegal drugs/narcotics.
Sarah Swett, 25, same address, was charged with illegal possession of controlled drugs/narcotics.
Ricks was held on $10,000 cash bail, and Swett was released on personal recognizance.
Sanbornton police assisted, as did members of the state police and a state police dog.
Anyone with information about the crime is asked to call Tilton police detectives at 286-4442 or to call the department's tip line at 855-286-6565.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.