Police say Nashua man stole car, led chase
HUDSON — A Nashua man who allegedly was driving a stolen car and led police on a high-speed chase on Friday was arrested on several charges, police said.
Paul Johnson Jr., 26, was pulled over shortly before 4 p.m. Friday on Lowell Road, but sped off and then abandoned the car near the Burns Hill apartment complex, police said. He ran into one of the buildings and was found about 20 minutes later.
Johnson was arrested on several charges, including receiving stolen property, disobeying a police officer, reckless operation. He is scheduled to appear Aug. 26 in Nashua Circuit Court.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.