Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Fisher Cats beat Reading, playoff hopes still alive
Backed by solid pitching from Marcus Stroman and heavy hitting by Ryan Schimpf and Adam Loewen, New Hampshire handed the host Reading (Pa.) Fightin' Phils a 12-4 setback, boosting their still-long chances at a playoff spot.
Stroman went 5 2/3 innings, allowing five hits and two runs. He fanned eight.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 1
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 3
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Scott Brown still weighing options