Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Arson, sex assault among indictments handed up
DOVER — Michael Jordan, 45, of 5 Little River Road, Nottingham, has been indicted for sexually assaulting a girl for several years beginning when she was 12 and he was 39.
DOVER — A bank employee was indicted for 22 counts of theft for allegedly deceiving her employers at Profile Bank for five years.
Jennifer Dube, 35, of 24 Brenda Lane, Rochester, was charged with multiple counts of theft by deception for “creating and reinforcing a false impression” she was attending school to collect tuition reimbursement checks in excess of $1,500 from her employer.
DOVER — Juanita Deraps, 60, of 384 Cross Road, East Rochester, faces up to 15 years in prison for a fire that destroyed her home.
The home was unoccupied at the time of the fire, which caused major damage making it unlivable.
Men indicted for impersonating police
DOVER — Two men have been indicted for a robbery targeting prescription drugs while claiming to be police officers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424