Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Arson, sex assault among indictments handed up
DOVER — Michael Jordan, 45, of 5 Little River Road, Nottingham, has been indicted for sexually assaulting a girl for several years beginning when she was 12 and he was 39.
DOVER — A bank employee was indicted for 22 counts of theft for allegedly deceiving her employers at Profile Bank for five years.
Jennifer Dube, 35, of 24 Brenda Lane, Rochester, was charged with multiple counts of theft by deception for “creating and reinforcing a false impression” she was attending school to collect tuition reimbursement checks in excess of $1,500 from her employer.
DOVER — Juanita Deraps, 60, of 384 Cross Road, East Rochester, faces up to 15 years in prison for a fire that destroyed her home.
The home was unoccupied at the time of the fire, which caused major damage making it unlivable.
Men indicted for impersonating police
DOVER — Two men have been indicted for a robbery targeting prescription drugs while claiming to be police officers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?