Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Arson, sex assault among indictments handed up
DOVER — Michael Jordan, 45, of 5 Little River Road, Nottingham, has been indicted for sexually assaulting a girl for several years beginning when she was 12 and he was 39.
DOVER — A bank employee was indicted for 22 counts of theft for allegedly deceiving her employers at Profile Bank for five years.
Jennifer Dube, 35, of 24 Brenda Lane, Rochester, was charged with multiple counts of theft by deception for “creating and reinforcing a false impression” she was attending school to collect tuition reimbursement checks in excess of $1,500 from her employer.
DOVER — Juanita Deraps, 60, of 384 Cross Road, East Rochester, faces up to 15 years in prison for a fire that destroyed her home.
The home was unoccupied at the time of the fire, which caused major damage making it unlivable.
Men indicted for impersonating police
DOVER — Two men have been indicted for a robbery targeting prescription drugs while claiming to be police officers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bodies of mother, son found in Amherst home in apparent murder-suicide - 0
- UPS driver charged in hit-and-run at Merrimack business - 0
- Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children - 3
- Gunman hits Circle K convenience store in Durham - 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 8
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 1
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's job problem needs more than one fix - 3
- USNH's raw deal: Part deux - 0
- Every vote counts: Here is the proof - 2
- College Sports Roundup: NEC's Locke scores twice in soccer win - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Campbell, Jutras blank Gilford - 0
- Pirates stay hot, blank Red Sox - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua - 2
- NHIAA Golf: Crusaders teeing up special year - 0
Man accused of raping 13-year old in Nashua
Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced
Seabrook mom pleads not guilty by reason of insanity to attempted murder of her two children
Win tickets to see Demi Lovato
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917