Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Arson, sex assault among indictments handed up
DOVER — Michael Jordan, 45, of 5 Little River Road, Nottingham, has been indicted for sexually assaulting a girl for several years beginning when she was 12 and he was 39.
DOVER — A bank employee was indicted for 22 counts of theft for allegedly deceiving her employers at Profile Bank for five years.
Jennifer Dube, 35, of 24 Brenda Lane, Rochester, was charged with multiple counts of theft by deception for “creating and reinforcing a false impression” she was attending school to collect tuition reimbursement checks in excess of $1,500 from her employer.
DOVER — Juanita Deraps, 60, of 384 Cross Road, East Rochester, faces up to 15 years in prison for a fire that destroyed her home.
The home was unoccupied at the time of the fire, which caused major damage making it unlivable.
Men indicted for impersonating police
DOVER — Two men have been indicted for a robbery targeting prescription drugs while claiming to be police officers.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth