Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man with diaper-changing fetish arrested again
Eric Carrier, 25, of Hooksett received a suspended two to four year prison term in April. JAMES A. KIMBLE/FILE PHOTO (FILE PHOTO)
Eric Carrier pretended to be a mentally impaired man when he went to the home of a New Boston woman who advertised a child care business on Craigslist, according to probation and parole officials.
Details about Carrier's latest alleged solicitations in Manchester, Auburn and New Boston were filed with a judge on Tuesday.
Carrier called Personal Touch Home Care in Auburn on July 28 and three more calls that same day to Always There Senior Care in Manchester, according to probation officials.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917