Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man with gun robs Nashua restaurant
At about 10 p.m., police say a female employee saw a man stealing items from an office within the restaurant, at 275 Amherst St.
He displayed a handgun when she confronted him, police said.
The man then left the restaurant and entered what is described as a late 1990s model two-door sedan with a spoiler. He left driving east on Amherst Street, police said.
Representatives of Ruby Tuesday directed calls to a corporate office Thursday.
Police said the man is described as a white male, in his 30s, 5’5’’ to 5’-7’’, and weighing about 130 pounds.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 1
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424