Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man with gun robs Nashua restaurant
At about 10 p.m., police say a female employee saw a man stealing items from an office within the restaurant, at 275 Amherst St.
He displayed a handgun when she confronted him, police said.
The man then left the restaurant and entered what is described as a late 1990s model two-door sedan with a spoiler. He left driving east on Amherst Street, police said.
Representatives of Ruby Tuesday directed calls to a corporate office Thursday.
Police said the man is described as a white male, in his 30s, 5’5’’ to 5’-7’’, and weighing about 130 pounds.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 1
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Salem man faces DWI charge after Manchester crash - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'
- Total Votes: 917