Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Man with gun robs Nashua restaurant
At about 10 p.m., police say a female employee saw a man stealing items from an office within the restaurant, at 275 Amherst St.
He displayed a handgun when she confronted him, police said.
The man then left the restaurant and entered what is described as a late 1990s model two-door sedan with a spoiler. He left driving east on Amherst Street, police said.
Representatives of Ruby Tuesday directed calls to a corporate office Thursday.
Police said the man is described as a white male, in his 30s, 5’5’’ to 5’-7’’, and weighing about 130 pounds.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 6
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
- Special Section: Readers' Choice 2014 - 0
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
- Swamp Bats fall to Pilgrims - 0
Community groups profit from race week
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917