Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man with gun robs Nashua restaurant
At about 10 p.m., police say a female employee saw a man stealing items from an office within the restaurant, at 275 Amherst St.
He displayed a handgun when she confronted him, police said.
The man then left the restaurant and entered what is described as a late 1990s model two-door sedan with a spoiler. He left driving east on Amherst Street, police said.
Representatives of Ruby Tuesday directed calls to a corporate office Thursday.
Police said the man is described as a white male, in his 30s, 5’5’’ to 5’-7’’, and weighing about 130 pounds.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council