Hanefeld tied for lead at NEPGA
Hanefeld's two-day 67-69-136 total ties him with first day leader Robby Bruns (65-71-136) of Shelter Harbor GC of Charlestown, R.I., and Jim Seavey (66-70-136) of Maine's Samoset Resort.
Hanefeld will be among a field of 65 golfers who made the cut of 150.
Greg Sandell of the Golf Club of New England of Stratham (71-74-145) is tied for 27th.
Two other local golfers who qualified for the final round are Bill Andrews of Portsmouth (73-75-148) and Todd Rollins of Laconia (75-74-149).
Jeff Lombardo's hole in one was the highlight of this year's ForMatt Foundation Golf Tournament, which was played at Derryfield Country Club recently. Lombardo's ace came on the par-3, 157-yard 12th hole. His playing partners were Bill Haubrich, Billy Haubrich and Kristen Haubrich.
Proceeds from the tournament will benefit The ForMatt Foundation
Andrea Morrell and Louise Billy each teamed up to win the women's member-member gross title with a 136 score at the Derryfield Country Club.
The first net winners were Kim Hughes and Eileen Conway with a 119 tally followed by Carla Pratte and Anita Aubin at 123.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Carol's Obamacare: What Shea-Porter supported - 38
- A chief walks: No charges in New London - 4
- Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand - 42
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 3
- Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice - 9
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Prizes & playoffs: Well done, UNH - 2
- Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA - 13
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark isn't helping find Abigail - 26
- The Peace Light: A Christmas reminder for all - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Teen injured in pedestrian/car collision in Hudson - 0
- Manchester police recover shell casings in gunfire incident on Taylor Street - 1
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 1
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 3
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 2
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
Budget gets House OK, heads to Senate
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty
- Which of the following prospective candidates do you think the Red Sox should hire to replace Bobby Valentine as the team's manager?
- Sandy Alomar Jr.
- Brad Ausmus
- John Farrell
- DeMarlo Hale
- Torey Lovullo
- Dave Martinez
- Tony Pena
- Ryne Sandberg
- Joe Torre
- Jason Varitek
- Total Votes: 1840