Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Alleged drunk driver likely to face new charges following death of passenger
Shackelford was injured Saturday night when a vehicle driven by Lacey Lane, 22, also of Manchester, struck a flatbed tractor trailer unit parked on the side of the road in the area of 1733 Wellington Road.
Shackelford was transported to the Elliot Hospital after the crash at about 10 p.m. Saturday and was then airlifted to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, where he died.
Lane was initially charged with felonies of operating under the influence of liquor/drugs, operating after suspension/revocation and reckless conduct and was released on $1,000 cash/surety bail, scheduled for arraignment in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division Sept. 4.
Tessier said earlier that if Shackelford died, Lane's charges could be amended to reflect that.
Full text of earlier article continues below.
Alleged drunk driver could face tougher charges if gravely-injured passenger dies
A 24-year-old Manchester man is in critical condition in a Boston hospital with injuries suffered in the crash.
Lacey Lane, 22, is free on $1,000 cash/surety bail, currently scheduled for arraignment Sept. 4 in Manchester District Court on felony charges of operating under the influence of liquor/drugs, operating after suspension/revocation and reckless conduct.
One passenger, Joshua Shackelford, 24, of Manchester, was transported to Elliot Hospital with life-threatening injuries and later airlifted to Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
A second passenger in Lane's vehicle, Kristina Longley, 21, of Loudon, was treated for serious but not life-threatening injuries at the Elliot Hospital. Lane was treated for minor injuries at Elliot Hospital and released.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 26
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: A.J. Pierzynski OK with Red Sox - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424