Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man accused of robbing TD Bank in Hampton
Ryan Patrick Lane, 35, is facing a single count of robbery for allegedly threatening a bank clerk, telling her that he would kill her if she "touched any buttons," according to an indictment.
Hampton police responded to the bank, located at 40 High St., April 14 at 2:50 p.m.
Lane allegedly left behind trails of money, which was later recovered by police.
The U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force apprehended him about three weeks later in Brockton, Mass., after getting a tip about his whereabouts.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
- Retail sales up but stocks drop - 0
- Division of Economic Development presents awards - 0
- Bus firm to open propane station - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424