Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Man accused of robbing TD Bank in Hampton
Ryan Patrick Lane, 35, is facing a single count of robbery for allegedly threatening a bank clerk, telling her that he would kill her if she "touched any buttons," according to an indictment.
Hampton police responded to the bank, located at 40 High St., April 14 at 2:50 p.m.
Lane allegedly left behind trails of money, which was later recovered by police.
The U.S. Marshals Fugitive Task Force apprehended him about three weeks later in Brockton, Mass., after getting a tip about his whereabouts.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917