Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
No bail change for man charged in newlywed crash
Matthew Tsopas, 43, of 24 Blackwater Road in Somersworth, faces two counts of negligent homicide, aggravated driving while intoxicated and two counts of conduct after an accident stemming from a crash along Route 4 on July 20.
He said Timothy Harrington, who represents Tsopas, argued he was not a flight risk as Tsopas has family in the area and has no previous criminal record. Harrington could not be reached for comment.
Police believe speed and alcohol were factors in the crash and investigators were looking into whether Tsopas allegedly crashed into several vehicles at the American Legion Post in Rollinsford prior to the fatal accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 1
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 54
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration project - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424