Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
No bail change for man charged in newlywed crash
Matthew Tsopas, 43, of 24 Blackwater Road in Somersworth, faces two counts of negligent homicide, aggravated driving while intoxicated and two counts of conduct after an accident stemming from a crash along Route 4 on July 20.
He said Timothy Harrington, who represents Tsopas, argued he was not a flight risk as Tsopas has family in the area and has no previous criminal record. Harrington could not be reached for comment.
Police believe speed and alcohol were factors in the crash and investigators were looking into whether Tsopas allegedly crashed into several vehicles at the American Legion Post in Rollinsford prior to the fatal accident.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917