Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
No bail change for man charged in newlywed crash
Matthew Tsopas, 43, of 24 Blackwater Road in Somersworth, faces two counts of negligent homicide, aggravated driving while intoxicated and two counts of conduct after an accident stemming from a crash along Route 4 on July 20.
He said Timothy Harrington, who represents Tsopas, argued he was not a flight risk as Tsopas has family in the area and has no previous criminal record. Harrington could not be reached for comment.
Police believe speed and alcohol were factors in the crash and investigators were looking into whether Tsopas allegedly crashed into several vehicles at the American Legion Post in Rollinsford prior to the fatal accident.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424