Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Mother charged in son's death out on bail
Unique Gould, who had been at the Valley Street jail in Manchester since her arrest this past spring, was released last week after having her bail reduced.
Judge Jacalyn Colburn granted a motion to amend Gould's bail conditions. According to court records, Gould has been ordered to abide a 7 p.m. curfew and not travel outside of New Hampshire.
Catherine Devine, assistant county attorney, requested that a no contact order be entered to prevent Gould from contacting the child's father, Christopher Parr of Berlin. That motion was granted earlier this month.
Gould's public defense attorney, Anthony Sculimbrene, previously described this as a "very sad case." In a prior statement, Sculimbrene said his client asserts her innocence.
Police allege that Gould repeatedly hit Devon on the buttocks and head on April 25. After the child went to sleep shortly thereafter, he slept for up to 20 hours before Gould placed him in the shower and shook him in an attempt to wake the toddler, according to prosecutors.
Following the boy's hospitalization, Gould was interviewed by two detectives, at which time she allegedly acknowledged spanking her son on April 25, according to court documents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 3
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
- Firefighters respond to fire at Somersworth home - 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424