Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Mother charged in son's death out on bail
Unique Gould, who had been at the Valley Street jail in Manchester since her arrest this past spring, was released last week after having her bail reduced.
Judge Jacalyn Colburn granted a motion to amend Gould's bail conditions. According to court records, Gould has been ordered to abide a 7 p.m. curfew and not travel outside of New Hampshire.
Catherine Devine, assistant county attorney, requested that a no contact order be entered to prevent Gould from contacting the child's father, Christopher Parr of Berlin. That motion was granted earlier this month.
Gould's public defense attorney, Anthony Sculimbrene, previously described this as a "very sad case." In a prior statement, Sculimbrene said his client asserts her innocence.
Police allege that Gould repeatedly hit Devon on the buttocks and head on April 25. After the child went to sleep shortly thereafter, he slept for up to 20 hours before Gould placed him in the shower and shook him in an attempt to wake the toddler, according to prosecutors.
Following the boy's hospitalization, Gould was interviewed by two detectives, at which time she allegedly acknowledged spanking her son on April 25, according to court documents.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Reagan's would-be assassin granted more freedom - 0
- Drug addicts driving spike in robberies - 0
- Charges upgraded against man who killed 2 in I-89 crash - 1
- No bail for Keene McLeod murder case - 0
- Hooksett man convicted in fatal boating accident - 3
- Man awarded $250K in sexual assault at medical center - 2
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 1
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 1
- Vandal caught on video slashing holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Wall Street gains on GDP data; indexes post strong week - 0
- Target probe looks overseas, stolen cards online - 0
- High School Roundup: Trinity boys top Concord - 0
- Talib's grit, swagger endear him to Pats - 0
- NEGTC girls top notch in meet - 0
- Manchester’s Grauslys swims in nationals - 0
- Monarchs romp past Portland - 0
- Bedford girls in midseason form - 0
- Londonderry on the mark - 0
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Money raised for dog hit by snow plow
Dunbarton nixes man's poultry plan
Popular West High School official moved
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424