Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nottingham man faces serious prison time in connection with sexual assault case spanning six years
Jordan faces eight counts of aggravated felonious sexual assault involving a girl who is now 18. Allegedly, five of the offenses occurred between July 8, 2006 and July 7, 2011, three occurred between April 1, 2010 and Nov. 30, 2012.
A grand jury handed up the indictments Aug. 15. Jordan is scheduled to appear at an arraignment Aug. 29 at 9 a.m. Each count charge is a felony punishable by 10- to 20 years in prison and a $4,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424