Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Men indicted for impersonating police to steal prescription drugs
Jonathan Bolz, 33, of 131A Milton Road, East Rochester, and Daniel Springer, 22, of 5 Haywagon Road, Farmington, were indicted for robbery, Class A felonies, for allegedly "brandishing an Airsoft gun that reasonably appeared" to be a deadly weapon on June 27 in Rochester.
The men allegedly gained access to a Portland Street residence claiming to be police. The resident, who requires a wheelchair, let the pair in despite them not being dressed as police. The men allegedly threatened the man, demanded prescription drugs and "ransacked" the home.
A grand jury handed up the indictments Aug. 15, Bolz and Springer will be arraigned Aug. 29 at 9 a.m. Each robbery count is punishable by up to 7 ½ to 15 years in prison and a $4,000 fine.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Win tickets to see Disney on Ice!
Big tipper stops for lunch
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424