Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Prosecutors detail effort to conceal abuse of tot
Dow is scheduled to go on trial the week of Oct. 7 in Rockingham County Superior Court for first- and second-degree assault and eight other charges in connection with Nicholson's injuries.
She first told police that she believed her son may have autism and had unexplained tantrums and seizures.
During a separate interview with police, Linscott claimed that a burn on her son's hand "was caused when James was having a seizure and fell near the toilet and cut his hand on the uncovered screw at the base," Wickson said in the affidavit.
"I asked her to explain how the bruises had occurred and she got very upset by my asking this," Wickson said in the affidavit. "I asked her why she did not call fire or an ambulance and she yelled at me that she did not want to talk to us anymore."
Police obtained search and arrest warrants for Linscott and Dow's apartment on Main Street two days after their visit to the hospital. The couple fled and was apprehended at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla. on Nov. 28.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus