Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Prosecutors detail effort to conceal abuse of tot
Dow is scheduled to go on trial the week of Oct. 7 in Rockingham County Superior Court for first- and second-degree assault and eight other charges in connection with Nicholson's injuries.
She first told police that she believed her son may have autism and had unexplained tantrums and seizures.
During a separate interview with police, Linscott claimed that a burn on her son's hand "was caused when James was having a seizure and fell near the toilet and cut his hand on the uncovered screw at the base," Wickson said in the affidavit.
"I asked her to explain how the bruises had occurred and she got very upset by my asking this," Wickson said in the affidavit. "I asked her why she did not call fire or an ambulance and she yelled at me that she did not want to talk to us anymore."
Police obtained search and arrest warrants for Linscott and Dow's apartment on Main Street two days after their visit to the hospital. The couple fled and was apprehended at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla. on Nov. 28.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
- John Stark's 'We the People' gears up for civics competition - 0
- PSNH on defense over scrubber cost 'escalation' - 2
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424