Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Stroller-pushing father is accused of burglary attempt
MANCHESTER — A city man was pushing his young daughter in a stroller when he tried to break into a Bismark Street home, police said.
The man, identified by police as Aaron Todd, 34, of 412 Notre Dame Ave., was spotted by a neighbor who called police.
The incident happened Friday. A neighbor, who lives on Brock Street, first saw the man in the front yard of his neighbor’s 229 Bismark St. home but didn’t think much of it because he was pushing a young girl in a stroller.
A short time later, however, the neighbor saw the man again, this time in the rear of his neighbor’s home and pulling hard on one of the doors, according to police.The neighbor yelled out through his window and then ran downstairs and outside to confront the man.The man fled the scene, but the neighbor found him hiding behind a five-stall garage near the wood line, still with the child in the stroller, police said.
Officers ultimately arrested Todd on Varney Street and charged him with attempted burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 6
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 12
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 4
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 1
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 10
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 8
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
2 dead in I-89 collision in Lebanon
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424