Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Stroller-pushing father is accused of burglary attempt
MANCHESTER — A city man was pushing his young daughter in a stroller when he tried to break into a Bismark Street home, police said.
The man, identified by police as Aaron Todd, 34, of 412 Notre Dame Ave., was spotted by a neighbor who called police.
The incident happened Friday. A neighbor, who lives on Brock Street, first saw the man in the front yard of his neighbor’s 229 Bismark St. home but didn’t think much of it because he was pushing a young girl in a stroller.
A short time later, however, the neighbor saw the man again, this time in the rear of his neighbor’s home and pulling hard on one of the doors, according to police.The neighbor yelled out through his window and then ran downstairs and outside to confront the man.The man fled the scene, but the neighbor found him hiding behind a five-stall garage near the wood line, still with the child in the stroller, police said.
Officers ultimately arrested Todd on Varney Street and charged him with attempted burglary.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- FBI 'concerned' for Hernandez - 0
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 6
- Manchester gas station burglarized - 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 3
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 1
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 7
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 15
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424