Home » Opinion » Editorials
Fostering suspicion: New AG should change that
He could start by knocking off its penchant for keeping the public in the dark on serious matters that effect the public.
But not quickly identifying those two officers is nonsensical and does them an injustice. It raises suspicions and rumor. The AG said it would be weeks before they were named.
How about giving the public some credit, General Foster?
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0