Home » Opinion » Editorials
Fostering suspicion: New AG should change that
He could start by knocking off its penchant for keeping the public in the dark on serious matters that effect the public.
But not quickly identifying those two officers is nonsensical and does them an injustice. It raises suspicions and rumor. The AG said it would be weeks before they were named.
How about giving the public some credit, General Foster?
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
Citizens Bank robbed Saturday in Manchester