Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Autopsy identifies man killed during Weare drug investigation as Manchester man
On Sunday morning, a press release from New Hampshire Attorney General Joseph A. Foster and New Hampshire State Police Colonel Robert C. Quinn identified the deceased as Alex Cora DeJesus, 35, of Manchester.
"Deputy Chief Medical Examiner, Jennie Duval, determined that Mr. DeJesus died as a result of a gunshot wound to the head, and the manner of death was homicide," the statement said.
Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell said Thursday an undercover drug buy was to take place Wednesday night about 10 p.m. at Dunkin' Donuts at Lanctot's Plaza on Route 114 in Weare. Several Weare police officers, two confidential informants and the male target of the investigation met at the plaza.
At some point during the sting the deal went sour and DeJesus tried to flee. Assistant Attorney General Susan G. Morrell said two Weare police officers fired their weapons, wounding DeJesus.
The Acura crashed a few hundred yards from the plaza and two undercover police cars in close pursuit crashed as well, but neither officer was injured.
DeJesus was transported Wednesday night to Catholic Medical Center in Manchester where he later died.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483