Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Police say driver in city crash that injured 3 was drunk, driving after suspension
About 10:03 p.m. Saturday, a Ford Explorer driven by Lacey Lane, 22, of Manchester, drove into a construction zone on Wellington Road and hit a flatbed trailer parked on the side of the road, according to police.
Joshua Shackelford, 24, of Manchester was taken to Elliot Hospital for treatment of injuries described as serious and life-threatening, passenger, Kristina Longley, 21, of Loudon, was treated at the Elliot for serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Lane suffered only minor injuries, police said, and will be charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, driving after suspension or revocation of her license and reckless conduct. All three charges are felonies.
Police said speed and alcohol may have contributed to the crash.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 0
- Another View -- Cass R. Sunstein: The hidden tax you pay when you wait - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Campbell boys pull upset - 0
- Marchand scores 2, B's win - 0
- Ex-Nashua deputy police chief sues city and outgoing police chief - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 1
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 16
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483